With it’s straight appearance, this porch roof is one of our absolute best selling porch roofs. With a neatly folded sheet metal roof this looks very exclusive and well finished. The frame consists of a robust construction of glulam. Thanks to the construction, this porch roof looks slimmer than those traditionally built. This porch roof is available in three different widths from four to six meters and with a depth of 2m. The water drainage takes place here through a traditional semi-circular gutter where you choose which side the water is to be diverted to. The soffit included are in white primed panel with a width of 120mm. LED spotlights are available as an option when you want a well-lit entrance. It includes 2 posts of 3m each and they are also primed glulam posts.
Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Easy installation with the included mounting bracket.
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the porch top plate and the house facade.
Brand Designtak Porch Flat