Open Angled D = 900
Open Angled is a neat classic roof that fits just as well on a property from the 20's as on a recently built classic property. The body and the cross are made of aluminium, which is powder coated to give a stylish and durable finish.
For this roof you can also select recessed spotlights in the ceiling. These are adjustable so that the light will illuminate your entrance nicely. Available in nine different colours, all with ceilings in white lacquered aluminium sheeting and in widths: 1600 mm, 2100 mm.
Thanks to the materials used, the door canopy has a long service life with minimal need for maintenance.
- Available with recessed LED spotlight.
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the entrance roof top plate and the house facade.
- Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion upon contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel. Rainwater containing copper should not run down the Aluzinc sheet!
Manufactured product - delivery time: 4-5 weeks
Brand Designtak Open Angled