Open Angled is a neat classic roof that fits just as well on a property from the 20's as on a recently built classic property. The body and the cross are made of aluminium, which is powder coated to give a stylish and durable finish.
The frame is made of aluminium profiles, and the plating used is Plannja GreenCoat Glossy PRO BT.
You can choose to have the underside of the door canopy in the same color as the upper side or in white lacquered aluminium.
If you are looking for an illuminated door canopy, you can choose recessed spotlights in the roof; these are available in three different colors.
Installation is very easy thanks to the low weight, and the installation instructions provided will save you both time and money. Despite a robust construction, we are able to keep the weight of our products relatively low thanks to the materials we use. As a result, our entrance roofs also have a long service life and require minimal maintenance.
BENEFITS OF AN ENTRANCE ROOF FROM DESIGNTAK
- The most stable entrance rood on the market, approved up to snow zon 3,5.
- Swedish-made crafts.
- Easy installation and low weight.
- Contains no organic material = long service life.
- Maintenance free.
- Great variety regarding color and design.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the canopy top plate and the house facade.
Brand Designtak Open Angled