Modern Flat Seamed D = 955
Modern Flat Seamed is a trendy entrance roof with a flat look. The neat crimping is made by hand and serves as an extra design element. The entrance roof is held in position by designed aluminium brackets that are powder-coated white.
This entrance roof has a depth of 955mm, also avaliable in depth 1155mm.
Available in nine different colours, all with ceilings in white lacquered aluminium sheeting and in widths: 1500 mm, 2000 mm and 2500mm.
Thanks to the materials used, the door canopy has a long service life with minimal need for maintenance.!
- Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the entrance roof top plate and the house facade.
- Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion upon contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel. Rainwater containing copper should not run down the Aluzinc sheet!
Brand Designtak Modern Flat Seamed