Modern Flat Seamed D = 955
Modern Flat Seamed is a trendy entrance roof with a flat look. The neat crimping is made by hand and serves as an extra design element. The entrance roof is held in position by designed aluminium brackets that are powder-coated white.
This entrance roof has a depth of 955mm, also avaliable in depth 1155mm.
Available in nine different colours, all with ceilings in white lacquered aluminium sheeting and in widths: 1500 mm, 2000 mm and 2500mm.
Thanks to the materials used, the door canopy has a long service life with minimal need for maintenance.!
- Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the entrance roof top plate and the house facade.
- Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion upon contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel. Rainwater containing copper should not run down the Aluzinc sheet!
Manufactured product - delivery time: 4-5 weeks
Brand Designtak Modern Flat Seamed