Modern Flat Seamed is a trendy door canopy with a flat look. The neat crimping is made by hand and serves as an extra design element. The door canopy is held up by oblique struts made of natural anodized aluminium, which give it a streamlined and trendy look. The pull bars are beneficial for those looking for door canopies in areas where snow loads are higher.
This door canopy has a depth of 1155mm, also available with depth 955mm.
The frame is made of aluminium profiles, and the plating used is Plannja GreenCoat Glossy PRO BT.
You can choose to have the underside of the door canopy in the same color as the upper side or in white lacquered aluminium.
If you are looking for an illuminated door canopy, you can choose recessed spotlights in the roof; these are available in three different colors.
Installation is very easy thanks to the low weight, and the installation instructions provided will save you both time and money. Despite a robust construction, we are able to keep the weight of our products relatively low thanks to the materials we use. As a result, our entrance roofs also have a long service life and require minimal maintenance.
- Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the canopy top plate and the house facade.
Brand Designtak Modern Flat Seamed