Inner Corner D = 1155
Entrance roof Inner Corner is for those who have the entrance adjacent to a corner. This look gives a very classic and stylish impression.
This entrance roof has a depth of 1155mm, also available with depth 955mm.
Available in nine different colours, all with ceilings in white lacquered aluminium sheeting and in widths: 1550 mm, 2050 mm and 2550mm.
Thanks to the materials used, the entrance roof has a long service life with minimal need for maintenance.
- Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Easy installation with the included mounting bracket.
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the entrance roof top plate and the house facade.
- Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion upon contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel. Rainwater containing copper should not run down the Aluzinc sheet!
This Film shows how easy this entrance roof is to mount thanks to our unique suspension systems.
Brand Designtak Inner Corner