Inner Corner D = 1155
Entrance roof Inner Corner is for those who have the entrance adjacent to a corner. This look gives a very classic and stylish impression.
This entrance roof has a depth of 1155mm, also available with depth 955mm.
Available in nine different colours, all with ceilings in white lacquered aluminium sheeting and in widths: 1550 mm, 2050 mm and 2550mm.
Thanks to the materials used, the entrance roof has a long service life with minimal need for maintenance.
- Available with recessed LED spotlight
- Easy installation with the included mounting bracket.
- Built-in gutter for rainwater collecting.
- One of the market's most maintenance-free sheet metal roofs.
- Hand-crafted in Småland.
- Meets building standards and is CE marked according to EN1090-3.
- Cheaper than site-built roofing of sheet metal, as done traditionally.
- Use a silicone/construction joint seal between the entrance roof top plate and the house facade.
- Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion upon contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel. Rainwater containing copper should not run down the Aluzinc sheet!
Manufactured product - delivery time: 4-5 weeks
This Film shows how easy this entrance roof is to mount thanks to our unique suspension systems.
Brand Designtak Inner Corner